Most birds have special abilities you may unlock when tapping the screen. There is a tutorial for each bird's special ability that you can see when you add them to your flock for the first time. The effects for each bird are almost the same as in other Angry Birds games.
- Red: Red has an extra-fierce battle cry which can help knock down towers from a short distance.
- Blues: Blues' special ability is to split into three, plus Blues' strength is on ice buildings.
- Chuck: Chuck works best against the wood and gets an extra speed boost when you tap the screen.
- Matilda: Matilda drops an egg bomb and launches herself up.
- Silver: Silver is particularly good at destroying stone and when tapping, makes a loop.
- Bomb: Well, the Bomb explodes when you tap the screen or on contact with something else. Be careful not to tap too early!
- Terence: Look at him – no special ability needed; he's big, bad, bold!
- Melody: Melody can inhale the blocks and pigs automatically. At this point, the player can trigger her ability to shoot out those as projectiles to destroy the remaining pig towers.
- Hal: Hal works like a boomerang; remember to let Hal gain some speed before using the ability for better results!
- Leonard: King Pig himself, Tap the screen to shoot snot bombs!
- Stella: Time to mess with gravity! Stella's ability will add "air bubbles" to nearby pigs and blocks and make them fly!
- Bubbles: Inflatable Bubbles! Tip: Try to shoot Bubbles into the bottom of a tower, then inflate it for mass destruction!
Article is closed for comments.