This feature allows you to pick your own 8 of the 11 available birds, a huge increase from the times when you were only allowed to pick one!
Where can I pick my own flock?
- Daily Challenge/King Pig Panic
- Events that don’t have a bird or hat limitation, or target birds (e.g. extra bird adventure)
- Clan Battle and Clan Streak
- Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp
How will the matchmaking in Clan Battle and Clan Streak work with this new feature?
We will use the Flock Power of your 8 strongest birds, not the 8 that you will choose. We will also only use the birds’ base level Flock Power and Hatchling multiplier. Hats and Boosters will not be taken into account anymore.
How can I access the feature?
If you’re on the main screen:
- Click any unlocked bird to access the Pick Your Flock Everywhere! screen
- Now you can hand-pick your flock!
If you’re on the Clan page, Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp page, Saga Map page:
- Tap the special feature button!
How do I pick my flock once I’m on the screen?
- tap the bird in your current flock
- the tapped bird gets into the selected state, "i" button appears
- the birds out of your current flock are emphasized (bottom row), "i" button appears on all unlocked birds
- the birds which are not selected are faded and can not be interacted with
- you can tap any card you like
- the tapped bird will be swapped with the bird selected in your flock
What if I tap on the wrong place?
If you mistap, the selected and emphasized cards of all birds get deselected (screen returns to the default state).
Can I pick a bird that’s still in the cage?
No. You can only pick a bird that you have unlocked.