Q1: How do I contact player support in the game?
To send a message to Player Support, please click Settings > Question mark > Support. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q2: I don’t have access to the game. How can I contact player support via email?
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to mention the following details in your message:
- The name of the game (Angry Birds 2)
- What device are you using to play?
- Describe the problem in as much detail as possible.
- Your player ID from the game.
- If you have it, please also attach a screenshot of the issue.
Q3: I don’t have access to the game. How can I contact player support via a web form?
You can contact Player Support via this link: https://rov.io/support_AB2. Please make sure to fill in all the information as accurately as possible. This way, we’ll be able to help you more quicker!
Q4: Why is it taking so long to receive a reply? Did you even get my message?
We receive all messages, and we always do our best to reply as soon as possible. However, sometimes it may take us a bit longer to get back to you. Rest assured that your ticket did reach us, and we will do our best to help you.
Q5: What is the best way to contact Player Support?
The best way to contact us is in the game. This way, we can see the necessary information about your account immediately. However, if contacting us in the game is not possible, please refer to any of the alternative methods listed above.
Q6: Why did my ticket disappear? Did you delete it?
We do not delete messages from our players without a response. That being said, there are some reasons why the tickets disappear:
- Tickets in our system are device-dependent. That means that if you are playing on multiple devices, you'll see the ticket and our answer only on the device you contacted us from.
- Reinstalling the game, clearing the game cache, or switching between profiles may cause the tickets to disappear from your device.
- If your inquiry has been answered and solved, it will disappear after a few days.