Q1: What is the age restriction for playing Angry Birds 2?
A user must be at least 13 years old to play the game.
Q2: How do I ensure my child does not make in-app purchases without permission? (Android)
Please set an account password for Google Play purchases.
To password protect in Google Play Store version 4.0 or later,
- open the Google Play Store app,
- touch the Play Store icon >
- Settings and then under "User Controls,"
- touch “Require password for purchases.”
- You can choose the desired setting (ask password for all purchases or ask password every 30 minutes).
When using multiple Android devices, you might have to enable password protection separately on each device, even if they use the same Google account. Once you've done that, the store will ask for your password before any purchases can be placed.
Further information can be found here: http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1626831."